- Village General Accessory
- Introduced January 2019
- Genuine Department 56 village accessories
- Meticulously hand crafted and intricately handle painted
- Measures 11.5 x 4.25 x 6″
- Materials Zinc alloy, Sisal, Dolomite
Yorkies have been around for 200 years. They were originally bred in the Yorkshire area of north England starting in the mid 1800s and didn’t come to the United States until the late 1800s.
Paul is proud to be a shepherd, leaning on his staff at the back of his seated sheep. His gaze is turned toward the bright star the will guide him to the blessed event
Camel with Blanket part of the Fontanini Nativity Collection. All pieces are sold individually so you can pick your favorites to add to your set.